ARCHIVAL INFORMATION ONLY - THIS TOOK PLACE IN JUNE 2016
Join us on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 8:00 PM for this community skate night themed especially for Shot in Astoria celebration attendees.
- Astoria Armory located at 1636 Exchange St., Astoria, OR
- $5 Admission with optional $3 Skate Rental (Pay at the door - cash only with ATM on site)
- Dancers welcome - skates not required
- The Friends of the Armory concession stand will be open.
- DJ Bruce Smith will be playing hits from the 1980s and movie soundtrack cuts including The Goonies.
- Attendees are encouraged to dress in costume or attire to play homage to their favorite films made in Oregon or 1980s trends.
- Jack Johnson will be on site from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. to meet attendees and sell his artwork.
- Hosted by the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce and the Friends of the Astoria Armory.
- Name origin: Inferno was the name of One Eyed Willy's ship and this is a word play on Roller Disco/Disco Inferno.
- RSVP on Facebook!